Artificial Intelligence is having positive impacts on business marketing nowadays. In fact, there’re great AI-powered marketing tools you can use.
Using the right marketing tools is essential nowadays. This is because you will be able to reach the right audience and also get better returns on your marketing efforts.
As a business owner, your main goal is to make sales and this is where marketing can help. However, a lot goes into marketing nowadays. You have to use the right tools as well as creative marketing materials to be able to get the best return-on-ad-spend.
Alternative AI-Powered Marketing Tools
Table of Contents
There are so many marketing automation tools out there today. However, artificial intelligence (AI) has taken marketing to the next level.
Today, AI-powered marketing tools have taken over advertisement to expand on the limitations of automation. Business owners and marketers can use these tools to execute smarter and more personalized ad campaigns to maximize organic traffic.
Furthermore, you can use AI-powered marketing tools to learn from historical ad data and market trends. This will help you to design fresh and innovative ad content.
With AI-automated marketing platforms, you can easily target the right audience. Also, you can encourage your audience to click on the ad. Below are some of the best alternative AI-powered marketing tools every marketer should start using right now:
When it comes to generating optimized and performing ad content, AdCreative.ai is a powerful tool to use. This is an AI automated advertisement platform that marketers and business owners can use to generate beautiful ad creatives at scale.
It has a powerful Machine Learning (ML) model that is trained on millions of high-performing ad creatives and is improving every day. The marketing platform enables marketers to design fresh and innovative ad content with ease.
The trained model understands the mechanics of designing a high-converting ad creative. It decides the position of each ad asset within an ad. The ad creative generated by the AI, strategically places the product image, company logo, and ad copy text to maximize the conversion rates.
AdCreative.ai’s advertisement platform can create hundreds of variations of an ad within seconds. It allows advertisers to save time and run successful ad campaigns quickly, increasing the business ROI. Below are some of the reasons why you should sign up for AdCreative.ai:
- Trained A.I: A powerful machine learning model that provides up-to-date and highly converting creatives.
- Better Conversions: Up to 14x better conversion rates than ad creatives designed with no data-driven approach.
- Super Scalable: 1 creative or 10,000 creatives a month, AdCreative.ai is designed to match your ad creative/banner needs.
- Seemless Designs: AdCreative.ai understands your brand colours and font to create seamless designs that fit your branding.
- Platform Integrations: AdCreative.ai can integrate with Google, Facebook, and Zapier to help you make the most of AdCreative.
- Created for Collaborations: Invite up to 25 users to AdCreative.ai and let them generate creatives simultaneously under one main account.
Pencil is another great tool to generate new ad ideas within seconds using its AI framework. The platform allows you to be more creative and win more customers by generating ad creatives that win. It’s a platform to use if you are running out of creative ideas.
Its AI-powered tool uses existing ad assets to easily generate high-performing video ads. Also, it can identify underperforming ads and replace them with predicted winning ads.
Smartly.io helps businesses to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. It combines media buying and creative automation to make it easy for you to automate your manual work and maximize your ROAS.
Raise your creative bar and create beautifully effective ads to win more sales. With this tool, you can easily personalize beautiful and scalable ads creatives across social channels.
Adzooma offers everything you need to successfully advertise your business online. It’s an ecosystem that brings a wide range of technology, education, and resources together to empower businesses from all industries to thrive.
Adzooma is using innovative AI and machine learning to help you successfully advertise your business online. The platform takes a holistic approach to digital marketing and offers the resources to help you on your digital marketing journey and to grow your business.
This is more than just an advertising platform, it is your time-saving workflow to grow your business online. You can easily optimize your Google, Microsoft, and Facebook Ads in one place. Use Adzooma to manage and optimize, work smart, save time, cut costs, and grow your business.
- Listing Management: Quickly and easily update, publish and monitor your business information.
- Review Management: Request new reviews from your customers vis email, text, or QR code and manage those reviews for your business across multiple platforms, all in one central location.
- Create, Manage, and Optimize Paid Ads: Manage, optimize, and grow your Google, Facebook, and Microsoft advertising campaigns all in one, easy-to-use platform.
- Automation Tools: Spend less time running ads. Adzooma platform automates most of the campaign management for you.
- Your Business Marketing Score Report: Free assessment, overall performance score, insights, and actionable next steps to help you understand what’s working with your online marketing.
- SEO Made Simple: Maximize your online visibility and website traffic with recommendations that tell you exactly how to improve your Google rankings.
Albert is an AI-powered marketing tool for business owners and marketers to solve their digital advertising challenges. It’s a powerful self-learning marketing solution that autonomously optimizes ad campaigns and aligns their outcome with business goals.
Also, you can target relevant audiences and turn them into potential customers based on campaign data. It allows cross-channel marketing for all major platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.