Meet Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, the world’s first 4K smartphone – an Android smartphone everyone will love to have.
No doubt about it, we are now living in a highly demanding digital era where consumers want more. And for the manufacturers to be able to get a chance, they have to be more creative.
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is an Android smartphone that offers you almost everything you would want in a mobile phone. And upon being highly durable and beautifully designed, it’s also the world’s first 4K smartphone.
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium specs at a glance
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is a luxury Android smartphone you will surely love to have.
Featuring a 5.5 inch (5520 х 4140 pixels) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with 2160 x 3840 pixels resolution (806 ppi pixel density), this is a monster Android smartphone.
However, the real value of this monster is the productivity you will get from it, with up to 32GB of internal memory storage and a microSD card slot to expand the memory up to 200GB.
So what other great stuff do we have in Sony Xperia Z5 Premium? What are the obvious Sony Xperia Z5 Premium specs and can they convince you to buy one?
This monster Android smartphone comes with an impressive array of sensors; in addition to the accelerometer, gyro, and proximity sensors, you will also get compass and barometer sensors.
- Multitouch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.5 inches (~70.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 2160 x 3840 pixels resolution (~806 ppi pixel density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Powered by Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Chipset
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory
- Also has a microSD card slot for up to 200 GB
- 23MP rear camera, 5520 х 4140 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features include Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video capture 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- 5.1 MP front camera @ 1080p, HDR
- GSM / HSPA / LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS: Up to 107 kbps
- EDGE: Up to 296 kbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, apt-X
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ Beidou (market dependant)
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio with RDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3 TV-out), USB Host
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm (6.08 x 2.98 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- SIM CARD: Nano-SIM
- IP68 certified: Dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3430 mAh battery
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium features
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium comes with some really nice features everyone will like in their mobile phone. Below are Sony Xperia Z5 Premium features we think you should all know.
#1). Impressive battery
An impressive 3,600mAh battery keeps the Xperia Z5 Premium going, assuring it will be by your side whenever you need it. There are also quick-charging capabilities onboard, meaning you can juice up faster than ever before.
Best Android Apps
- Best Abs Workout Apps For Android To Download
- Best And Most Popular Fitness Apps For Android Smartphones And Tablets
- Best Android Video Player Apps You Can Download
#2). Fingerprint, water/dustproof
The power button has a fingerprint sensor embedded within it, allowing you to save up to five prints for that extra level of security. Once set up, you simply have to rest your thumb or finger on the button to unlock the handset.
Just like its predecessors, the Xperia Z5 Premium is completely water and dustproof, certified as IP68, and now without a cap over the USB port. This means it will be quite content being submerged to a depth of 1.5m for up to 30 minutes, with no risk of damage.
#3). Better camera for photo/video
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium’s new and improved camera allows you to capture your world in 4K with its 23MP rear camera. Also great for selfie lovers is the 5MP front camera. If that’s not enough, the Z5 range now owns the fastest autofocus on a smartphone camera, at under 0.1-seconds.
You can either take pictures or just capture the world in an incredible high-resolution 4K video. This means that your videos have four times the detail of Full HD.
Add to that a host of Sony handy-cam technologies, including Steadyshot™ for stable videos, and you can count on flawless footage.
#4). Better display
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is the first mobilephone to feature 4K display which means clearer screen display in your hands at 2160 x 3840 pixels resolution.
Just imagine the best of Sony TV technologies delivered in a smartphone. A super-vivid and sharp display, right in the palm of your hand. With a 4K Ultra HD display, this 5.5” smartphone packs in four times the resolution of Full HD for an unrivalled viewing experience.
You will see every detail with more pixels per inch in Xperia Z5 Premium. The smartphone takes a giant leap in display technology, adding more pixels to reach an ultra-sharp 806 PPI. That’s around 10x the pixels of a Full HD TV, and more than double most smartphones.