What are the best digital marketing ideas for SMBs that offer better results for your small business growth?
From marketing to customer acquisition, running a small business is not that easy. Nowadays, entrepreneurship is not just about launching a website, it’s also about successfully running it.
However, it’s not easy to successfully run a business in this highly competitive market where businesses are struggling to outperform their competitors.
In fact, a lot goes into running a small business nowadays and to take your business to the next level, you have to put in more effort and have the right business tools.
Nowadays, to be successful, you’ll have to adjust your business model to meet the needs of the changing economy. Also, you’ll need more than just superficial upgrades in most cases.
Additionally, as a small business owner, you’ll often have to be able to evolve your business from the inside out if you hope to meet and exceed your business goals.
Running a small business…
Table of Contents
Nowadays, every small business owner understands the importance of using the right tools to run and manage their business.
From managing your business finances to marketing your business and generating more leads, there is no limit to what you can achieve with the right business tools.
In short, having the right business tools can help you grow your business. Below are some of the essential business tools that could help take your business to the next level:
- Quickbook: Easily manage your business finances.
- Leadfeeder: Turn your website pageviews into the pipeline.
- Keap: All-in-one automation platform for CRM, sales, marketing.
- HelpScout: Manage and talk with your customers with ease.
- Packhelp: Custom packaging solutions form SMBs.
Digital marketing ideas for SMBs
Digital marketing helps businesses leverage online marketing tactics such as email marketing, social media marketing, and others to promote and sell products and services.
Also, digital marketing is all about driving brand awareness and lead generation through all the available digital channels such as social media, email, search engines, etc.
As a business owner, digital marketing is probably the most potent marketing strategy to use if you want to boost your brand awareness, generate more sales and boost revenue.
In fact, digital marketing is probably the most used marketing strategy for brands nowadays. It has been the best marketing solution for brands to reach their target audience.
See Also: How To Use Digital Marketing To Boost Your Business
Benefits of digital marketing
One of the best things about digital marketing is the fact that brands can target the right audience. In other words, you can segment your marketing campaigns to specifically target a certain category of audience or potential customers.
In essence, having a strong digital presence will help grow your business in multiple ways. Below are some of the benefits of digital marketing that your business can enjoy:
- Create awareness and engagement with ease.
- Convert new buyers into fans who buy more often.
- Presenting the right offers at the right time.
- Helps kickstart word-of-mouth marketing and social sharing.
- Target the right audiences with marketing campaigns.
However, in most cases, digital marketing offers better results if properly done. Below are some of the best digital marketing ideas for SMBs to boost lead generation:
#1]. Grow your organic traffic
Organic traffics are direct traffic usually acquired through search engines. This is the kind of traffic to your website when potential customers search for a product online and your business website shows on the search results.
In other words, organic traffic is acquired through people that are genuinely interested in your business or products and it’s easy to convert them to potential customers.
This type of traffic plays an important role when it comes to generating more leads via your business website. Below are some of the stuff you can do to grow your organic traffic:
- Develop an SEO strategy: Use keyword search tools to identify great keywords.
- Create SEO-friendly content: Write blog posts that will do well on search engines.
- Track your competitors: Spy on your competitors’ performing keywords, you can out-compete the rest.
Knowing your domain authority is one of the best ways to improve your marketing plan? But what is domain authority and how do you grow or boost it? Domain authority (DA) is all about domain authority link building.
In essence, the term refers to the number of relevant backlinks to your website from other reputable sites. This is a search engine ranking score that predicts how likely a website is to rank in search engine result pages (SERPs).
Moreover, Domain Authority scores range from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater likelihood of ranking.
If you really want to grow your SEO rankings, it’s important to consider increasing your domain authority strategy. However, it can take a while to develop authority, so don’t worry if you don’t see results right away.
Mind you, the relevance of backlinks to your site contributes to your score. Below are some of the best ways to grow your domain authority/backlinks:
- Deliver content: Use link building tools to understand your site.
- Reach out and network: Ask other sites to link to you and track with backlink analytics.
- Take advantage of broken links: Monitor competitors’ broken links with the site audit tool and take their place.
Social media has become one of the most essential tools for businesses to market and grow their brands. It’s a marketing tool with enormous potential for businesses to reach and acquire potential customers to boost revenue.
It’s very important for business owners to learn how to leverage social media for brand awareness and lead generation. It’s all about being able to understand social media platforms and then get the best out of the platforms.
As a matter of fact, there is more to social media than just Facebook and Twitter. As a small business owner, other social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok are also essential and you should use them to promote your brands.
In essence, social media is a platform for businesses to market, acquire new customers, offer customer support, announce new products or services, communicate with customers, etc.
As a matter of fact, it’s not good if your business is not active on social media. Actually, it means you are giving your competitors the opportunity to outperform your business.
Extract Real Business Value From SocialEasily manage all of your social media PROFILES from a single, intuitive platform.
Start Your FREE Trial, no credit card required
- All-in-one social business platform
- Easily discover engagement opportunities
- Publish, collaborate and analyze efforts
- Monitor/engage your social audience
- Engage with mentions, DMs, replies, etc
However, managing your social media profiles could be really challenging. But you can use social media management tools to successfully manage all your social media profiles. With this, your business will be actively engaging your audience on the platform.
With social medial tools, your business will be actively engaging your audience on the platform. Below are some of the best tools you can use to manage your social media profiles:
- SproutSocial: Extract real business value from social.
- NapoleonCat: Schedule posts to multiple social media platforms.
- SocialBee: Schedule posts, engage your audience, etc.
As a matter of fact, it will be difficult for anyone to properly estimate the importance of social media to a business’s success nowadays. This is why it’s important to have a positively strong social media presence.
Finally, if your business is not active on social media, that means you are giving your competitors the opportunity to easily outperform your business. Below are the steps you should take to grow your social media presence:
- Post content regularly: Plan ahead with the social media poster.
- Track performance analytics: Keep track of your stats using social media analytics tools.
- Pay for ads: Pay for creative ads and track how they are stacking up using the social media tracker.
Wow, I love this write up. Many thanks for sharing with us.