Do you know that the new Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 has been termed the best alternative foldable smartphone to the Samsung Galaxy z fold 4?
Xiaomi is known for its quality and durable smartphones and smart wear. It has released a series of quality Android smartphones that have made the company a top player.
As one of the tech giants, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has released its advanced foldable flagship smartphone and people are already talking about it.
When folded, the new Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 is 161.1 x 73.9 x 11.2mm and 161.1 x 144.7 x 5.4mm when unfolded. Also, it measures just 5.4mm unfolded and offers a consistent viewing experience on both its inner and outer displays.Get it on GizTop
Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 Key Features
Table of Contents
At just 5.4mm, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 is probably the thinnest foldable Android smartphone in the market at the moment. It featured Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 and a Fluid cooling system.
The smartphone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and it opts for a waterdrop hinge, allowing for its slender build. , 6.56-inch LTPO 2.0 2K display.
Additionally, it delivers an authentic Leica imagery experience and outstanding power efficiency with the latest Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 mobile platform.
#1]. Amazing design
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 features a book-style design with a vertical fold. It offers a front display, and a rear camera system, and unfolds to reveal a large 7.8-inch main display.
Also, the device features a 6.56-inch front screen and a rectangular rear camera housing. It comes with an under-display fingerprint sensor but no official IP rating.
#2]. Awesome display
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 has a 6.56-inch external display with 2250 x 1080 pixel resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio. It features an AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, and Dolby Vision support.
Its main display is an 8.02-inch OLED LTPO display with a 120Hz refresh rate and support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+. It offers a 2160 x 1914 pixel resolution and 360ppi pixel density.
#3]. Mix Fold 2 camera
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 features triple rear cameras. The camera system comprises a 50MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF and OIS, a 13MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
Also, the back camera has an 8-megapixel telephoto lens with f/2.6 aperture and 2x optical zoom. Besides, the phone’s front camera offers a 20-megapixel sensor.
The cameras have Leica-certified Summicron lenses, and the phone offers access to two photographic styles: The “Leica Authentic Look” and “Leica Vibrant Look”, both offering enhanced creative freedom to the photographer.
Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 Features & Specs
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 161.1 x 144.7 x 5.4 mm Folded: 161.1 x 73.9 x 11.2 mm
- Display type: Foldable LTPO2 OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak)
- Screen: 8.02 inches, 206.0 cm2 (~88.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Operating system: Android 12, MIUI Fold 13
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- Protection: Schott UTG glass, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Resolution: 1914 x 2160 pixels (~360 ppi density)
- Processor: Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Storage/RAM: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM (no card slot)
- 1st Rear camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- 2nd Rear camera: 8 MP, f/2.6, 45mm (telephoto), Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 3rd Rear camera: 13 MP, f/2.4, 15mm, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Front cameras: 20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm, HDR, panorama
- Colour: Black, Gold
- Weight: 263 g (9.28 oz)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information above is 100% correct. Please check out the manufacturer’s website for complete info.Get it on GizTop