Working from home has become fashionable nowadays as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. Luckily, there are great tools for collaboration and workflow out there that you can use to improve your productivity.
From big brands to small startups, people are now turning their spare rooms into makeshift offices to meet the demand of the Covid19 pandemic.
However, working from home is not as easy as you may think. You will need to have the right tools to ensure you get the best out of your time.
In essence, having the right business tools will go a long way to help you achieve your daily goals, especially, if you are working from home.
Tools for collaboration and workflow
Table of Contents
- Tools for collaboration and workflow
- #1]. Collaborate, assign, prioritize task with Monday.com
- #2]. Work with ease and get more done with Productive.io
- #3]. Easily organise and get work done with Asana
- #4]. Collaborate with ease around tasks @ Hygger.io
- #5]. Collaborate, easily share files @ Avaza
Nowadays, people don’t usually work alone and this is why collaboration has become an essential aspect of work.
In essence, people sometimes require the inputs of one or more people who are far away. This is where collaboration tools could be of great help, especially, when you work remotely.
Collaboration tools are specifically designed to help you collaborate with others and get things done in the nick of time.
It’s one of the most essential tools you will need to have, especially, if you are a freelancer or self-employed working from home.
With tools like Office 365, you can collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote.
The free version of Office 365 supports up to 300 participants and offers guest access, one-on-one, and group video/audio calls. Below are other great collaboration and workflow tools you can use:
Monday.com is one of the most powerful project management tools for productive teams. With this tool, you can collaborate as if you were right next to each other and easily keep your team’s momentum going. Start your free trial here!
- Collaborate effectively
- Automate routine work
- Ready-made templates
- keep and manage your project files
- Gain data-driven insights
Productive.io is another great online tool that you can use to handle your projects from start to finish. The tool handles your entire workflow in one place; so no need to juggle multiple tools and apps. Start your free trial here!
- Monitor profitability in real-time
- Assign work and collaborate on tasks
- Resources and work planning
- Simple and efficient prompting system
- Easily manage deals with sales pipeline
Asana lets you work anytime, anywhere, and keep remote and distributed teams focused on their goals. The tool empowers remote teams to plan and coordinate work, so everyone’s clear who’s doing what and when. Start your free trial here!
- Collaborate from anywhere
- Easily plan and structure work
- Stay on track, get more done
- Hit deadlines with ease
- Be more be strategic and proactive
Hygger.io is a powerful project management tool that comes with Scrum and Kanban boards. With this tool, users can easily establish specific and measurable goals for clear and effortless progress tracking. Start your free trial here!
- Establish specific and measurable goals
- Break your goals into an actionable plan
- Prioritize tasks by value/effort
- Break down project plan into individual tasks
- Track your tasks on Kanban Boards
Avaza is another great tool that covers project management from customer quotations to customer invoicing. With this tool, you can easily collaborate on projects and tasks with your team and clients. Start your free trial here!
- Manage successful projects
- Schedule project resources
- Resources and work planning
- Easy time tracking
- Streamline your expenses