No doubt, the recently announced Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 arguably offers the best specs and features you can get in a great smartphone.
As a matter of fact, the new Galaxy Z Fold 4 is probably the mother of all smartphones for now. It features some of the latest techs and functionalities in a smartphone.With the launch of its Galaxy Z Fold 3, Samsung claimed that it’s aiming to take foldable smartphones mainstream. Now, the tech giant has released its newest version of foldable phones and people are already raving about it.
Although there are other competitors like Xiaomi, Huawei, and Vivo, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 seems to have received a lot of positive reviews.Get it on AT&T Get it from Phones.co.uk
What makes Galaxy Z Fold4 different?
Table of Contents
Galaxy Z Fold4 is lighter and more durable than its predecessor. This powerful smartphone now boasts the fastest processor in the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold series.
With even more apps optimized for its large, foldable screen, Galaxy Z Fold4 is your ultimate multitasking device. It delivers an unrivaled viewing experience to maximize productivity.
Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Key Features
The new Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a game-changer just like its Galaxy S21 Ultra used to be when it came out. The phone comes with all the awesome features you’ll expect in a great phone.
It’s big, it’s bold and beautiful. It comes with a massive 7.6-inch display that’s perfect for mobile movie lovers. Not only that, the amazing AMOLED Full HD+ resolution offers bright colours and incredible detail so that you can easily catch big screen moments on the go.
Also, the Z Fold 4 comes with long battery life and 5G connectivity, a powerful combo that lets you enjoy hours of smooth, seamless entertainment anywhere.
Additionally, budding photographers get a look in too – the 50MP triple rear camera captures breathtaking snaps, while the 10MP dual lenses are great for top-notch selfies.
#1]. Amazing design
Fold 4 features the same design just like its predecessor (Fold 3). It means nothing spectacularly obvious regarding the Galaxy Z Fold 4 compared to the Galaxy Z Fold 3. However, its 7.6-inch Main Screen makes it your ultimate do-more device.
Also, the device features 6.2-inch Cover Screen that lets you do a lot in one hand. It’s basically two phones in one — with nearly the weight of a less-flexible phone. Slimmed down everywhere but the screen, minimized bezels and lightweight materials make this Fold even more pocket-friendly.
#2]. Awesome cameras
The smartphone comes with a multi-camera system featuring 5 cameras. It offers pro-grade rear cameras with space zoom and night photography. Also, you can use the massive Main Screen as a viewfinder to flex your photo skills.
With the 50MP wide-angle camera, even quick snaps are high-resolution masterpieces. Elevate depth and sharpness with detail enhancer, taking the best aspects of your shots and leaving blur behind.
#3]. Software & performance
The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is powered by the Android 12L and Samsung’s own OneUI 4.1.1 interface. The new Android 12L is an operating system optimized for large-screen devices, which include foldable phones and tablets.
Also, the smartphone is powered by 4,400mAh non-removable battery and comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor with 12GB of RAM. However, your choice of internal storage space capacity ranges from 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB. Multitask with ease; the Galaxy Z Fold4 display allows you to open up to three windows at once.
This means you can seamlessly video chat, surf the net, and send text messages. Take gaming and viewing to the next level with a faster, brighter, wider display1, plus capture super high-res photos with our improved rear cameras.
Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Key Specs
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 155.1 x 130.1 x 6.3 mm Folded: 155.1 x 67.1 x 14.2-15.8 mm
- Display type: Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Screen: 7.6 inches, 183.2 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Operating system: Android 12L, One UI 4.1.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- Protection: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), aluminum frame
- Resolution: 1812 x 2176 pixels (~373 ppi density)
- Processor: Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- SIM: Up to two Nano SIM and one eSI
- Storage/RAM: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM (no card slot)
- 1st Rear camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 2nd Rear camera: 10 MP, f/2.4, 67mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optzoom
- 3rd Rear camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Front cameras: 4 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 2.0µm, under display
- Colour: Graygreen, Phantom Black, Beige, Burgundy
- Weight: 263 g (9.28 oz)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information above is 100% correct. Please check out the manufacturer’s website for complete info.