Here comes the recently launched Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but can this new gadget help the tech giant to regain the lost trust and glory?
Samsung has previously apologised for the disastrous Galaxy Note 7 that ended up as one of the most disappointing tech stories in the history of the company.
But can the tech giant be able to redeem its image with the recently announced Galaxy Note 8?
Will Samsung be able to correct its mistakes and then win back their lost customers?
There are so many Android-powered smartphones in the market today but can the new Galaxy Note 8 raise the bar? Can this smartphone offer what the consumers are looking for?Get it from Smartphone Company Get it from Phones.co.uk
From design to specs, Galaxy Note 8 is undoubtedly a stunning Android smartphone that can help the company regain its lost glory. But the main task now is for Samsung to convince consumers to trust them again.
Can Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Prove A Point?
Apart from its beautiful design, Galaxy Note 8 is a larger version of the Galaxy S8 that users can control with a special stylus. It’s a very big smartphone with a massive 6.3″ infinity screen and a snazzy rear dual camera, which will add depth to your photos and stabilise camera shake.Get it from Smartphone Company Get it from Phones.co.uk
However, can Samsung truly prove a point with the new Galaxy Note 8? Can Samsung revive its Galaxy Note brand with one of the biggest mainstream handsets to have ever been launched?
The Galaxy Note 8 smartphone is a giant phone with a 6.3in (16cm) screen – a significant step up over the Note 7’s already-large 5.7in display. The smartphone features excellent computing hardware and a really pleasing physical design that consumers will surely love.
Samsung is a popular tech company globally known for quality products but its previous Galaxy Note model is best known for self-combusting in a series of fires that led to two recalls.
However, haven’t put that disaster behind it, the tech giant will now hope that it has redefined smartphone design with its latest top-end handsets, the Galaxy Note 8.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specs and features
Galaxy Note 8 is elegantly designed and it features a 6.3-inch, 1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 ppi pixel density) screen powered by Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). It also comes with Exynos 8895 Octa chipset and Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz).
This handset is expected to be available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, and Maple Gold. Galaxy Note 8 features 64/128/256 GB storage (with a dedicated microSD slot, up to 256GB) and powered by 6GB RAM. It comes with 12 MP (dual pixel) primary camera with phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash as well as 8 MP secondary (selfie) camera.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs
- Display type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Screen size: 6.3 inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 ppi pixel density)
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- RAM: 6GB of RAM
- Storage: 64/128/256 GB (microSD slot, up to 256 GB)
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa
- Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/1.7 & f/2.4, OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)
- Battery capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Weight: 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Colours: Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Maple Gold
- Features: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
Get it from Smartphone Company Get it from Phones.co.uk