We don’t like or tolerate spam here at Onaplatterofgold.com. We assure you that we will only use your subscription to our free email updates or the RSS Feed for the purpose. This means we will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the article.
Your privacy is very important to us at Onaplatterofgold.com. We don’t directly collect visitors information unless you subscribe to our newsletter. However, we will not rent, sell, lease, or give away any of your personal information collected by us.
- We will let you know (purpose) why we collect your information before or at the time of collecting it.
- We don’t collect personal information for any other purposes than to be able to improve your experience.
- We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and with your consent.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security against loss or theft
- We will safeguard your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
Cookies tracking for advertising
Our website features advertising which means we allow third-party companies, including advertising companies, to place cookies on our Website. Cookies help advertisers track your activity across various sites where they display ads. They record your activities so they can show relevant ads to you as you browse the Internet. These cookies are anonymous — they store information about the content you are browsing, but not about who you are.
Also, Cookies are used to know whether you’ve seen an ad or a type of ad, and how long it has been since you’ve last seen it. This information is used for frequency capping purposes to avoid you seeing the same ad multiple times, to help tailor the ads you see, to detect and prevent click fraud, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.
All the ad companies or networks that we work with have their own privacy policies and offer a mechanism for users to opt out of tracking and behavioural targeting available through the ad itself or through other opt-out mechanisms.
Right to withdraw consent