Every entrepreneur needs an app or tool to enable them to work faster and improve their productivity. Hive can really help take your productivity to the next level.
Everyone understands the fact that being productive is essential in today’s business world. The more productive your time is, the better for you to get things done.
This is why productivity tools and apps have arguably become a vital tool for businesses nowadays. It’s important for every business owner to have the right productivity tools to be able to grow their business.
Table of Contents
What is Hive? Hive is a powerful but easy-to-use productivity tool. Also, it is a project management software for teams to get things done in the nick of time.
The tool doesn’t only help you manage your time, but also helps you collaborate with ease. It makes communication easy between teams so that they can focus on the jobs.
With Hive, teams don’t have to constantly call each other or have follow-up meetings. Simply log in to see who is doing what, when things are due and what needs to be done.
Hive productivity platform features
Hive is a powerful management tool that can boost your business’s productivity. This intuitive productivity platform offers a myriad of features to supercharge your business’s productivity. Below are some of the awesome features of Hive and how it can help your small business.
#1]. Analyze work
Utilize customizable dashboards to track project completion and actions completed per individual. Also, you can use it to track the most productive days of the week, and overdue actions by the project. You can use its flexible analytics to track progress and proactively spot risks. The tool is designed to help your team plan projects with greater proficiency.
- Flexible Projects Views: Organize tasks in a Gantt chart, Kanban board etc.
- My Actions: View all actions assigned to you in one simple list.
- Hive Analytics: Monitor individual or team progress with robust Hive analytics.
#2]. Centralize processes
Hive’s centralized platform enables you to plan projects, track work, and execute flawless campaigns. Why utilize disparate tools across your organization that make it harder to streamline information? With Hive, you can bring all data, tasks, projects, and coworkers together with ease.
- Repeatable Workflows: Create repeatable tasks and projects that can be duplicated.
- Creative collaboration: Collaborate, simplify feedback loops and approval cycles.
- Automation: Automate, change an assignee, add labels, subactions etc.
#3]. Streamline communication
Access all of the information needed to complete a task by working collaboratively with team members across your organization. In short, Hive tools empower those working remotely to easily work and communicate with teams.
- Hive Mail: Lets you pulls your Gmail or Outlook inbox into Hive.
- Assignee and Comments: Assign individual action cards to teammates.
- Hive Chat: Enables you to communicate internally across the board.
#4]. Project management
The app helps you manage projects and tasks more efficiently. It helps teams to collaborate and get things done. It powers the fast pace at companies like Google, Uber, and Starbucks.
Also, it lets you manage your projects with full flexibility by easily visualizing information. Its flexible project views including Gantt Charts and Table View let you change/update tasks.
- Plan: Lets you plan projects with gantt charts, kanban boards, calendars etc.
- Resource Management: Ensures projects are properly staffed and delivered on time.
- Automated Workflows: Automate routine tasks to easily streamline processes.
- Reporting/Analytics: Analyse and get customizable actionable insights.
Hive packages and pricing
However, the two packages don’t include several Workspace Add Ons such as Timesheets, Enterprise Security, etc. But you can enhance your base package with these add-ons and apply them to all users in your workspace.
The Enterprise Package is perfect for the organization that wants it all. It comes with all the add-ons, however, you’ll have to contact Hive to get the price of this package.
With this package, you’ll get access to Hive Analytics to see vital business insights and productivity trends. Also, this package means you a dedicated account manager, rollout support, custom integrations, etc.