Every business relies on one or more business tools to successfully run. But do you know you can run and grow your business with UniTel Voice?
As a small business owner, being able to take your business to the next level is important, and this is one of the reasons why you need to have the right business tools.
From CRM and productivity to sales and marketing tools, having the right business tools is essential nowadays. They simply help improve your business’s productivity and growth.
Telecommunication in business
Table of Contents
No doubt about it, telecommunication in business is essential, or can a business survive without communication? How do you reach your customers and other essential suppliers?
Also, how do you get along with your team or staff without a proper communication channel or tool? How do you boost your business’s productivity? Can your business survive?
In short, phone system plays an essential role in business. It’s all about creating a communication channel through which people can reach your business and buy from you.
What’s UniTel Voice
UniTel Voice is a powerful Virtual Phone system designed for small business owners and startups. It’s a top-rated phone service provider for small and mid-sized businesses.
With UniTel Voice, you can easily run your business from anywhere and on any device. It makes it easy for startups to find a great toll-free number, set up a professional auto attendant, and manage their entire virtual PBX from their smartphone.
It offers a cloud-based solution that has all the features of a professional business phone system without the complexity, high cost, or need for technical equipment.
What makes UniTel Voice different?
There are other virtual phone providers out there but UniTel Voice stands out as unique. Did you just ask what makes UniTel Voice different from its competitors?
- Simple Affordable Plans: All plans include the same amazing features & support, the only difference is the minutes.
- Free Voice Talent Studio: Record greetings and voicemail yourself or have one of our human voice talents do it for you.
- Free Concierge Setup: Set things up yourself in minutes, or if you’d like, we’ll do it for you over the phone at no cost.
- You Own Your Number: You own your numbers, no strings attached. Port them to another carrier anytime at no cost.
UniTel Voice features
UniTel Voice offers great features for small business owners to run their business with ease. But not only that as it also helps your business to look and sound more professional.
This is the virtual phone system that every entrepreneur needs to run their business. UniTel Voice features include greetings, extensions, voicemail, texting, Fax, and others.
- Add a business phone number to any phone: Be more professional, add a separate local or toll-free business number to your existing home, office, or cell phone.
- Impress customers with a professional greeting: Keep your business running with a special custom greeting, call forwarding, and business voicemail.
- Know who is calling and never miss a call: Know when it’s a customer calling, so you can answer professionally. Forward calls to a colleague, or a professional unavailable greeting and company voicemail.
- Take business calls on any phone: Give everyone on your team their own extension. Create department and employee extensions that ring multiple phones.
- Receive voicemail & faxes via email or app: Get email and smartphone app notifications when new faxes or voicemail arrive.
What does it cost?
You will get all of these great features at a price that won’t burn your pocket. In fact, UniTel Voice is small business-friendly most importantly when it comes to pricing.
Prices are so friendly that any small business can use the platform. The price comes in three categories: Start-Up at $9.99/m, Unlimited at $29.99/m, and Office at $49.99/m.
Each of these categories offers all the necessary phone system features you need to sound professional and stay connected come standard with every plan.
All you need to do now is to pick a plan that best suits your requirements. What are you waiting for? Get on board now and stop missing important business calls from today on.