Nowadays, customer service is an integral part of any business and if you love customers, it’s essential you use FreshDesk to grow your business.
We all know that customers play an important role in every business’s success. As a matter of fact, customers are the backbones of every business as they are the ones patronizing the business to generate revenue.
Therefore, the importance of customers can not be quantified when it comes to entrepreneurship. And it doesn’t matter whether it’s a big or small business.
What is Freshdesk?
Freshdesk is probably the small business’s gold standard for the helpdesk and customer services. It is a unified platform designed to deliver seamless customer service across digital and traditional channels.
Built to accelerate your team’s efficiency, Freshdesk offers all the necessary tools to improve your customer’s experience with AI and bots.
It’s an easy-to-use all-around helpdesk solution for small to mid-sized businesses. The best of all is that Freshdesk is friendly priced and also, the interface makes it an excellent tool to run your business.
Awesome features of Freshdesk
Do you want to boost your customer service faster and without all the hassle? Freshdesk.com offers a list of consolidated resources and useful tips, and tricks to help your customer support team adopt the best possible remote working processes.
It’s the go-to tool to engage in customer conversations anytime and anywhere. You can automate workflows and offer exhaustive self-service to avoid backlogs.
Also, you can collaborate with context, and keep remote employees on the same page. Below are some of the awesome features of Freshdesk:
- Ticket management: When it comes to helpdesk software, ticket management is essential and Freshdesk excellently handles like any other tool.
- AI across the ticket lifecycle: Bots are awesome but Freshdesk uses AI which goes beyond bots and extends across the support lifecycle.
- Manage workloads with omnichannel routing: With Freshdesk, customers can speak to your agents seamlessly across channels. Your team can pick up where they left off with a unified customer timeline.
- Transparent pricing: Freshworks keeps everything simple as it believes in transparent pricing. They won’t surprise you with invoices for features integral to your success.
- Gamification feature: Freshdesk Arcade sets Freshdesk miles ahead of every other helpdesk competitor. Within Arcade, you’ll find leaderboards for ticket resolution and badges for top performers and agents who accomplish unique tasks.
Freshdesk offers an intuitive onboarding process to improve your customer service teams. Also, it lets your teams continue assisting customers without excessive hand-holding.
With a clean UI that has been designed to boost agent productivity, the tool makes it easy for teams to help customers with no distractions.
It offers easy integrations with other popular tools like Shopify, Zoom, Slack, Google Calendar, Mailchimp, and even more! Also, there are tons of vital resources to help improve your support and deliver a better experience to your customers.
What does it cost?
Freshdesk is small business-friendly, especially, when it comes to pricing. The price comes in two categories and they are so friendly that even a new startup can use the tool.
Support Desk combines best-in-class ticketing, self-service, and reporting. You can sign up for a free account and then upgrade as your business grows.
Meanwhile, Omnichannel leverages messaging and telephony features with your Support Desk to offer seamless support across channels from one place.
This is especially good for established businesses aiming to take their customer support to the next level. It also offers free trial accounts that you can upgrade as your business grows.
So what are you waiting for? Grab the chance to take your business’s customer support to the next level. Grow your business with Freshdesk, it offers you all the right tools you need to offer the best customer service.