Norton Security and Antivirus is arguably one of the best antivirus apps for Android that offers absolutely free features to keep your Android devices safe and secure.
Norton Security and Antivirus can protect you and your Android smartphones and tablets against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money.
With Norton Security and Antivirus, you will be protected against apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use your battery and data plan or have annoying intrusive behaviour.
The simple fact is that Norton Mobile Security puts you in control of your mobile experience. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially risky apps.
You can also decide which apps to trust to use your personal information, photos, videos, battery and data plan or get in the way of your mobile experience.
With an upgrade to the premium version of Norton Mobile Security for $29.99 for a 1-year subscription, you will be able to protect multiple smartphones and tablets in your household.
For new users without a current Premium subscription. The Premium trial period begins once you associate your Norton Account for use with Norton Mobile Security and will last for 30 days so long as the current version remains available on the app store.
Norton Security and Antivirus has been downloaded and installed for 10,000,000 – 50,000,000 times on Google Play store.
Download Norton Security and Antivirus app.
Norton Security and Antivirus Pros
- Use SMS to remotely lock lost or stolen phone
- Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses
- Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages
- Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
- Instantly lock phone if the SIM card is removed
- Proactive protection against risky apps
- Browse the web safely and securely
- Sync contacts and restore/share across devices
Norton Security and Antivirus Cons
- Android multi-user mode not supported
- Doesn’t support all Android versions/makers
- It’s only a 30 day trial so not really free
- Reported issues with Anti theft features