LINE messaging app is a popular app that allows users to make free voice calls and send free messages whenever and wherever.
Another really awesome thing about this messaging apps is that fact that it is also available as a desktop version for both Windows and Mac OS X.
With the emergence of smartphones and mobile internet, young people can not do without mobile messaging applications such as LINE.
As with any other apps, data transfer fees may be incurred. We recommend using the services on an unlimited mobile price plan or on WIFI.
Why LINE Messaging App?
From North America to Europe, South America and far East Asia, LINE Messaging app is increasingly becoming popular in the world of mobile messaging applications.
LINE Messaging is said to have more than 250 million users worldwide and it’s being used in over 231 countries.
This messaging app is particularly popular in Asia as it has been ranked #1 in the free app category in 52 countries including Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Spain, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Russia, Macau, United Arab Emirates and more.
Instead of taking time to email or sms your friends, use LINE’s message function to send messages easily with colourful icons, photos and even location information.
Talk for as much as you want and best of all, it’s free!
LINE Messaging App Features
Free voice calls
- If you have LINE on your iPhone you can enjoy free, high quality voice calls, wherever and whenever you are
- You can make free for international calls too
- Express yourself using stickers and emoji
- Send photos and voice messages with ease
- Available for PCs and smart-tablets
LINE Messaging App Social Networking Features
- Home: Tell your friends all about what’s been going on lately using photos, videos, location info as well as text
- Timeline: Check what your friends have been up to in a timeline format and feel free to leave a comment
New LINE Features
- New Sticker Shop! Find all your favourite characters here
- Hilarious and fun stickers featuring famous characters from all over the world can be found here.
LINE Messaging App Supported Devices
LINE Messaging App is available for download on Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and Windows Phone.
For comfortable and trouble free use, we recommend using LINE on iOS 4.3 or higher.
LINE Messenger desktop version
You can stay in touch with your friends, whenever and wherever you are. Use LINE on your smartphone while on the move, or from your desktop (Windows, Mac OS X) while in the office or at home.