STUFF YOU MAY LIKE
No doubt about it, the smartphone market is getting really competitive and manufacturers are busy trying to convince consumers to buy their products.
But the fact is that not many smartphones in the market today can withstand the quality of Huawei Nexus 6P – a phablet stocked with excellent computing hardware and pleasing physical design.
Huawei is a popular and tested tech company known for quality products across the globe.
With the introduction of its flagship Android smartphone – Huawei Nexus 6P, the company is showing why it’s one of the leading mobile phone manufacturers.
Huawei Nexus 6P specifications at a glance
Huawei Nexus 6P is an elegantly designed, pure Android smartphone that features a 5.7-inch, 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density) screen with Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow), Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset and Quad-core 1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU.
Available in Aluminum (silver), Graphite (black-ish), Frost (white-ish) and Matte Gold, Huawei Nexus 6P comes in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB models – all powered by 3GB RAM.
This Android smartphone also features 12.3 MP camera in the back with laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, and an 8 MP selfie shooter. For the very best pure Android experience, look no further than the amazing Nexus 6P from Huawei.
- Display type: AMOLED capacitive multitouch touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen size: 5.7 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
- Processor: Quad-core 1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4, oleophobic coating
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Storage: 32/64/128 GB (no microSD slot)
- Operating system: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Adreno 430 GPU
- Camera: 12.3MP (rear) + 8MP (front), f/2.0, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS, NFC, USB v2.0
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 77.8 x 7.3 mm (6.27 x 3.06 x 0.29 in)
- Battery capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery
- Weight: 178g
- Colours: Aluminum (silver), Graphite (black-ish), Frost (white-ish) and Matte Gold
- Features: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, HTML5 Browser
Buy on Amazon Smartphone Company Phones.co.uk
Huawei Nexus 6P essential features
Crafted from aeronautical-grade anodised aluminum, the new Huawei Nexus 6P sports the curves and contours of a machine built for turning heads. Diamond chamfers encircle its edges, and the new visor on the back of the device accents the low-light-loving, 12.3 MP, sapphire- crystal lens camera. Below are other Huawei Nexus 6P features we think you should know:
#1). Quality display and design
The Nexus 6P is big and beautiful. It features a strong metal rear backs the handset, offering a home to the circular fingerprint sensor, which is surrounded by an elegant raised border.
You can’t look past the stunning 5.7-inch Quad HD display, supporting amazing detail and colours. And, with 518 pixels per/inch, your videos and images will look better and sharper than ever.
#2). Better camera for photo and video
Huawei Nexus 6P comes with two awesome cameras. The rear camera weighs in at an impressive 12.3MP, with 1.55µm pixels inviting more light into every photo. Brighter pixels mean better, shaper photos capturing more than ever before.
The good news doesn’t end with the rear lens, with the front-facing camera boasting 8MPs. Amazing detail in every shot, and the option to shoot HD video with a quick swipe to the right.
#3). Built for performance
If you are looking for a smartphone built for the future, Huawei Nexus 6P is a good choice. Built on a foundation of power, this smartphone features 3GB of RAM and a powerful octa-core processor at the helm. This means you can do as much as you want at once – without the worry of things slowing down.
The phone is powered by a battery capacity measures in at a giant 3,450mAh, which will comfortably outlast you on a good day. And, with USB Type-C fast-charging on board, you’ll spend both less time plugged in and no longer have to fiddle with getting the charging cable the right way round.
#4). Fingerprint sensor
With a smudge-resistant coating, the rear fingerprint sensor won’t stumble if you’ve been getting your hands dirty with something else. You don’t even need to press any buttons, as it knows when you’re resting on the sensor and will automatically unlock.
Nexus 6P’s ergonomic fingerprint sensor keeps your Nexus 6P fast and secure. One simple touch lets you get at your apps, emails, and photos on the go. And you can streamline your day by paying effortlessly and securely with Android Pay™.Buy on Amazon Smartphone Company Phones.co.uk